Sunday 18 March 2012

Dogs give me a sore throat!

Hello there lovely people (that dont quite exist yet) and hello all those miserable shits! but that is your divine right to be miserable, so good on ya!..... Sleeping patterns a bit out of sync so ive just woke up! and the dog was on my chest, and i now have a sore throat, so im pretty sure ive breathed in his fur and given my self some sort of asthmatic throat rash!....On the plus side, i have just remembered i have some Rolo yougherts in the fridge! woo....they should cool me throat down! tasty!.....Football is on all day today, so im going to have to go round me mates now to watch it else me mum will purposely hoover around me to piss me off....plus she wants stuff putting in the loft and i cant be arsed so im escaping the household! So today i will be doing sweet F.A, but in a good way, because its a Sunday and its the one day i use a biblical reference in order to have a 'day of rest'....actually i use that for everyday of the week!.....if something wild and exciting happens though later, ill tell you because i do live on a council estate and there is always drama! peace out

No comments:

Post a Comment