Wednesday 21 March 2012

Merry!

Ive been to the pub tonight, and had a shandy or 9...and im a bit merry.....to be fair i wasn't going to go, i couldn't be arsed and when i got there i was bored, but then i got drunk...i dont remember the middle bit! I also had a mixed grill! bonus.....me moms been shopping today as well and got me chocolate Philadelphia, which looks and sounds disgusting but i want to try it! Other than that ive had a boring day, involving things that really dont merit putting on this blog...i mean most things dont merit typing about haha!..... although i am excited because today i looked at my stats and i had 100 page views, and 3 were from Germany, Australia and Czech Republic....now i am an amateur blogger so to me thats worth jizzing over! but im sure most of you readers have 30,000 readers from Kathmandu! ...... well tomorrow i hope is is proper bo'selecta and i do summit radical like go reindeer riding with Mel Gibson! ..... peace people x

P.s just wanted to add that on the way home in the taxi, the driver said, do you want me to bust a left? (i presume it was quicker)...then my sisters boyfriends brothers (pissed up) said do you like busta rhymes?...to which my sisters boyfriend then said, do you like busta'me anus open?...i thought that was hilarious, cause im drunk...and then someone farted.

No comments:

Post a Comment